Stay one step ahead with ultra new technology
In recent years, information and digital technologies that have been expanding at great speed and influencing the workflow of media and entertainment companies step by step are now remodeling the traditional mode of the workflow and production management. The breeding of digital media resources has brought innumerable difficulties to the media supply chain. For companies operating in entertainment and media sector, these new delivery and content channels build up prominent challenges across asset and resource management. Media organizations and companies which maintain inflexible or outdated business management systems may find themselves striving to adjust to modern ways of running business. In order to stay competitive, media and entertainment companies should seek for ways to turn to advantage scale economies while retaining the ability to distinguish themselves through innovative services and products. Business management systems designed for delivery, management and creation of digital content are crucial to bettering efficiency and collaboration, meeting clients’ expectations and gaining visibility. One of such software systems is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
ERP features and functions in media and entertainment industry
ERP system is a special program that offers an integrated solution for planning, control, registration and analysis of all shares of the company’s activities in a real time environment.
At Elinext Group we offer ERP solutions with the following number of features for media and entertainment industry:
- Production management and planning system helps plan and operate all the industrial processes to make sure that they move on smoothly at the required levels.
- Electronic document database is a special place where all the information concerning clients, employees, present and previous contracts is stored.
- Market management and planning system provides the ability to create and maintain the value for clients and company’s profit and assists to develop a number of key analytical tools to facilitate managers’ understanding of operating crucial strategic issues and decisions.
- Contracts management and planning system is a special module that contains the most important information about the client and helps control all the actions within the terms and conditions of contract performance.
- Finance management module assists to sort all accounting and financial data and to keep it in one place available 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Staff management system shortens the period of time spent on administrative work and provides the company with special programs on performance evaluation, employee contact information, duties, working hours, etc.
- Timekeeping and payroll system is a module that helps check the employees’ attendance and number of worked hours, examine their time sheets and run payroll calculations.
- Statistics module collects and analyses all the information about financial, accounting, sales, inventory and quality control procedures, departments’ and employees’ efficiency, etc.
- Service management system controls the quality of service presented and reports about violations.
- Integration with other systems and communication channels allows stay in touch both with customers and company’s departments.
Benefits ERP can bring to media and entertainment industry
With the help of Enterprise Resource Planning system it is possible integrate both external and internal processes within the company in order to run a successful business. The set of benefits you are able to achieve is the following:
- Subscriber database growth
- More effective business development
- Improvement of media sales team performance
- Streamlining of billing processes
- Advertising performance tracking.
Custom ERP for media and entertainment industry from Elinext Group
Each company is considered to be professionally unique no matter what industry it operates in. Elinext Group always bases its activity on individual approach to every customer. You shouldn’t forget that selecting the right software solution for you business is only the beginning. Our project managers, software consultants and implementation specialists strengthen the approved design and implementation principles that assist us to tailor the solution to your specific demands and outdo your expectations from starting to operational commissioning and support.
The business needs of entertainment and media organizations have expanded recently, including international expansion, varied business lines and more concentration on expenditure containment due to a strained economic environment. Broadcasters, publishers and other media companies function in a highly volatile and competitive market that has seen remarkable changes in the past few years. World guiding organizations and companies have merged, consolidated and transfigured their business models and revenue streams to adapt to changing client preferences and difficulties of the new economy.
Below you can find a list of services provided by our company:
Custom ERP Development. If you have made a decision to strengthen the structure of your media company with the help of ERP system we are ready to present you everything you need to become a success: professional analysts and technicians, manifold years of working experience, special tools and software programs. All these components can help you change your work effectiveness for the good.
ERP Customization. We assure you that your media and entertainment company will not have any difficulties with the chosen ERP implantation on condition that it is a customized version which includes all your business needs and requirements.
ERP Software Testing. If you don’t know how to use an ERP software solution properly and profitably or you are not sure what software system to choose for your business, our IT professionals are ready to take some tests and find out the most appropriate variant of ERP system for better work of your company.
ERP Implementation. All the ERP systems processed by our software engineers are always implemented with the help of IT professionals who know the peculiarities of media and entertainment sector and are capable of installing the system without any problems.
ERP Upgrade and Maintenance. Take advantage of upgrade function if your business one day requires a renovated system to stay on the top of media business. Refer to us and we will enrich the present ERP system with all the necessary additional functions that help improve productivity and effectiveness.
Why ERP software from Elinext Group
Due to a 19-year working experience our company is always ready to provide its clients with the most outstanding and modern software systems. Each new project is a new opportunity for us to assert our high qualification and professionalism and arrange the ground for one more business that wants to be a success.
The reasons why many companies of the world refer to our services:
- In the end each customer receives an individual project that contains all the specific functions he needs to run the business properly
- In our work we always follow high quality standards
- The scale of charges is flexible and reasonable
- International location of our offices presupposes good and solid communication with the clients
- Our specialists retrain every year.
You have a project
We work on the project
The project is ready
How expensive can ERP system be?
All the ERP systems developed by our engineers are priced by the number of modules they contain as well as the number of purchased users. Anyway, you may contact us to receive the price quote based on your company’s business requirements.
Are the ERP systems you develop extendable? Is there a possibility to add some new users later?
Yes, of course! Your system administrator can create new users with no limit to their quantity.
What benefits can I get from implementing and using ERP system?
The use of a customized version of ERP system presupposes a list of benefits you can see below:
A single, integrated and centralized system
Streamlined workflows and processes
Improved access to data
Tracking of business activities’ actual costs
Consolidated and clear picture of inventory, sales and receivables.
What is the time frame for ERP system implementation?
Our company is prideful to say that the implementation process we provide you with is considered to be one of the fastest in the world today. Our well-timed system implementation guarantees 100 percent introduction into service in just a few months.
Do you implement QA services for ERP system?
Yes. Quality Assistance is a significant part of all our software development processes.
How much experience do you have in developing ERP systems for media and entertainment companies?
Elinext Group is a company that has already gained much experience in the development of software solutions and continues doing it in the sectors that it has already worked with. But if you are still not sure and want to know more about us, please click here or have a look at our Case Studies.
Can I be sure in security of your systems?
Absolutely! All the systems we process, including ERP ones, are completely secure and the risk for your competitors to know some commercial secrets is minimized.
If my business expands is there a possibility for my ERP system to be expanded and upgraded too?
Yes, there is. We forge ahead every day together with the products we process. So if there is a need, our software engineers will provide your system with all the indispensible modifications thus you can further work properly and effectively.
While being away on a business trip how can I be in touch with all the things happening in the office?
There is one way for you to be aware of the things going on in the company – to use mobile ERP application. This helpful module assist you operate and control all the procedures within the company while being away. Nothing will be lost on you. There are two things you need for this: a mobile phone and Internet connection.
How can I start my cooperation with you?
Please, feel free to contact us via contact form, by email, telephone (+375-17) 237-53-65 or Skype.