PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. The acronym stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. It is based on an object-oriented architecture and most of its features, concepts and syntax are based on the C, Java and Perl programming languages. PHP is open source software that is widely used for content management, customer relationship management, database access, eCommerce, forums, wikis, blogs and other web applications.
The popularity of custom PHP development is both due to its free nature and friendliness. It offers great performance, fast speed, reliability, versatility, easy customization, a large number of libraries and extensions, as well as reduced cost of development and maintenance.
PHP development is one of Elinext’s core competencies. Below is a brief listing of frameworks, platforms, and technologies that we work with:
- PHP frameworks: Zend Framework (ZF), Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP;
- CMS: Joomla, Drupal, WordPress;
- Online Store-Management Software: Magento, osCommerce, Zen Cart;
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle DB.
Hand-picked professional PHP developers and designers at Elinext are able to create highly reliable solutions that can empower your business to surge ahead of the competition. We are engaged in design, coding, and implementation of websites, portals, applications and software systems for clients across diverse business verticals.
Elinext has strong teams of highly-skilled and experienced PHP developers. We tailor result-oriented and cost-competitive PHP solutions for clientele on five continents. Why choosing us? There are several distinct advantages of using Elinext’s PHP development services:
- Vast experience. Elinext Group is one of the leaders in custom software development, mobile application development, web development, TV app development, game development and design. Our wide experience enables us to offer businesses and individuals across the globe a wide range of effective software solutions and IT consulting services.
- Quality that stands out. Utmost level of code quality, advanced security, and high performance are the basic principles that we follow in PHP development. Moreover, maintaining rigorous quality standards is absolutely true for every project, both big and small.
- Confidentiality. At Elinext we are aimed at offering our clients the best level of service possible. Therefore, we are highly committed to respecting and safeguarding the confidentiality of our customers’ private and commercial information they entrust to us.
- Free consultations. Geared towards the customer’s needs and objectives, we provide clear and concise assessments regarding software development projects. We ultimately want you to make an informed and balanced decision. Your final choice will always be respected.
Due to the extensive use of up-to-date technologies, best practices and firsthand experience Elinext delivers cutting-edge PHP development services. They embrace:
Custom PHP Web Development
Design and Development of
- Social Networking Websites
- Dating Websites
- Video Streaming Websites
- Corporate Portals
- Intranet Portals
- Real Estate Portals
PHP-Based CRM Solutions
PHP-Based ERP Solutions
PHP-Based CMS Solutions
- Shopping Carts
- Integration with Payment Systems
If you are looking ahead to find the right PHP developer, it will be the best way to rely on Elinext.
What frameworks do you use for development of PHP solutions?
At Elinext we use such popular frameworks as Zend Framework (ZF), Yii, CodeIgniter, PRADO and CakePHP.
What front-end technologies do you support in PHP projects?
What databases do you use for PHP development?
Our developers use MySQL, MySQLi, Oracle DB and PostgreSQL.
Would PHP be appropriate for development of high load systems such as CRM?
PHP is suitable for development of both small-scale systems like simple websites and large-scale distributed systems like CRM and ERP.
Is it possible to create a mobile-optimized website using PHP?
Yes. Being an effective server-side scripting language PHP, is a very good choice for creating mobile-optimized websites. Its benefits embrace high performance, flexibility and scalability.
Who will be the owner of the source code after the PHP development project is completed?
Upon completion of a PHP development project we transfer the source code to the customer.
Do you implement quality assurance procedures (including security testing, performance testing, etc.) for PHP development?
Yes. QA is a mandatory part of the software development process at Elinext.