SAP (stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing) is a global ERP software leader with more than 172 000 customers all over the world. SAP ERP is enterprise resource planning software developed to incorporate into single point of contact the key business functions of an organization.
It is required by the organizations of all sizes due to the following advantages: eliminating data duplication, abundance and discontinuity, sharing information with different departments in real time, increasing productivity, improving services and reducing costs. However, integration is the key point to collect and accurately process data from the separate modules such as marketing and sales, production and logistics, finance and human resources management.
Benefits of SAP ERP software
Over 500 companies use this intelligent solution in their daily operations. However, vast number of people are still lacking profound knowledge about SAP ERP software and consider it a complicated process to implement and use it. This ignorance becomes a stumbling block, and organizations miss the opportunity to manage all the business operations much more efficiently. It’s crucial that business owners don’t underestimate all the benefits SAP ERP software can bring:
Improved productivity which is attained with the help of several factors:
- Personalized roles of employees and their fast and easy access to relevant data and transactions through various access terminals
- Enhanced collaboration within the value chain that involves customers, suppliers, and other partners
- The usage of advanced information collection technologies.
Minimized operating costs caused by enhanced flexibility
SAP relies on services architecture of an enterprise in order to improve its process standardization, efficiency and adaptability. It allows organization to deliver its information and collaborative functions to other communities.
Increased customer satisfaction gained by timely delivery of products, services of high quality, including the after-sales ones.
Elinext Group advantages:
- We are distinguished by the ability to build a competent optimal architecture both for an individual solution and for the whole company business;
- Lower costs and improve the efficiency of development and technical support;
- Our solution is balanced both in terms of your business (users, domestic customers, business processes) and from the point of view of technical implementation;
- Optimal price\quality\expertise\project experience\coordinated team of professionals;
- There is no need to have your own team of specialists;
- Specialists of different level;
- Availability of specialists on Demand;
- Responsible approach and quality of work.
Why SAP developers from Elinext Group?
- We are the team of qualified specialists with strong knowledge of business processes in small, medium and large companies.
- Key team experts with the focus on technical expertise have 10+ years of SAP experience.
- Over the past 3 years we have realized more than 10 full cycle implementation projects.
- Our specialists have great experience in solution implementation on the base of SAP products (based on SAP NetWeaver, CRM, SCM, SMP, ERP 4.6, 4.7, ECC 6.0) for the companies from Fortune 500, from Top 100 CIS, Top 10 system integrators of Russia.
Our Industry expertise:
- Public Sector, Oil&Gas, Banking, Retail, Telecommunication, Consumer Products
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) Development:
- ABAP Web development: Web Dynpro, FPM, BSP
- SAP BW development: custom extractors, transformations, data processing in InfoProviders, enhancements
- SAP HANA: transport old ABAP applications to HANA, develop new ABAP applications for SAP HANA
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway: OData services development
- SAP CRM development: WEB UI enhancement, business logic development
- SAP SCM development: Custom development for SAP EWM
- SAP ERP development: modules SD, MM, LO, FI, CO, HR, QM, PLM
- Integration: RFC, BAPI, Web Services, Odata services
- Reports and dialog programs
- Enhancements and modifications: BADI , User Exits, BTE, etc.
- Adobe PDF Forms\ SmartForms
- ABAP OO, BOPF.
Technical consulting services:
- ABAP custom development
- Technical support
- Architecture design
- Technical expertise
- Technical documentation preparation.
Elinext Group services in consulting and development:
- Full cycle of development of analytical reporting systems, enterprise data warehousing on the platforms SAP BI, SAP BI on HANA, SAP Business Objects;
- Support and maintenance with the use of SLA – monitor the status of your systems, support them in working order, in an emergency or finding errors in report you create an incident in our ServiceDesk with a certain priority. Further our team works on this incident to eliminate it within a predetermined rulls;
- Spot tasks – you provide the terms of reference, a form or a set of business requirements to a separate report or a functional block. On the basis of information provided we will do the rest;
- Audit tasks – when you implement Business Intelligence class system by an external organization and need to attract highly qualified technical expertise you can apply to us;
- Integration with other systems boot configuration data from new SAP and nonSAP systems;
- Optimization and productivity improving reports, processes/chains of data downloads, tasks with great amount of calculations;
- Support in rollout projects in CIS countries;
- Migration projects SAP NetWeaver 7.X > 7.4, SAP Business Objects 3.X > 4.1.
- Platforms: SAP BW NW 7.07.4; SAP BW on HANA; SAP BO 3.X4.2;
- All types of corporate reporting bothof strict and custom format: SAP BO Web Intelligence; Bex Analyzer & BO Analysis; SAP BO Live Office; BEx reports.
- Visualization interfaces and dynamic reports, managers’ monitors and independent data analysis tools: SAP BO Dashboards; SAP BO Explorer; SAP Lumira.
- ETLtools: integration, alignment and data cleaning: SAP DataServices.
- Geoanalize and any reporting on mobile devices: SAP BO Mobile; SAP BO Explorer; SAP Design Studio; SAP BO Dashboards.
QA and Testing
Elinext Group testing and QA automation services provide our customers with scalable application maintenance, outsourced testing and support that accelerate time-to-market, reduce the cost of support and maintenance and improve the performance and usability of enterprise systems and applications.