Boost your sales, profits and customer service
In the retail industry, Customer Relationship Management system serves as a central hub that incorporates sales, marketing and customer service processes. It provides business owners with an effective tool to combine all sales-related issues and manage the sales process. CRM for retail allows to retain clients, deliver personalized top-notch customer experience and boost sales. It helps organize all customer data in a structured and easy-to-access way. Further, it allows to develop and fulfill marketing campaigns for your target audience and analyze their effectiveness with charts and graphs. Thus, by aligning sales processes and managing customer data, retailers can build long-term and profitable customer relationships.
CRM features and functions in retail
CRM systems help retailers track all the stages in their sales process, make strategic planning decisions and market goods or services efficiently. They facilitate business transactions, eliminate communication hurdles, and empower sales representatives to increase productivity and close deals.
At Elinext Group, we develop and customize CRM systems with the following functionality:
- Customer database allows to collect and store all available customer-related information about current and prospective clients in one place. It helps identify valuable customers and allows agents follow client interactions.
- Contact management system is a great tool for tracking all contacts and planning customer interactions.
- Contact appointment scheduler records when, where and how your company communicated with a customer and helps accurately schedule future meetings.
- Quote management system helps change and manage details related to quotes given to customers.
- Sales lead tracking and management system records data about potential customers and sales opportunities.
- Order management system makes it possible to manage customized pricing, optimize lead-to-cash cycle time and accelerate revenue generation.
- Invoicing and billing system helps send invoices and manage billing.
- Analytics and reporting features generate sales forecasting with configurable dashboards, tracking trends in purchasing and customer behavior.
- Document management and archiving allows to store and share all important documents in a central location with an easy access from any location, at any time and by using remote devices.
- Integration with other systems allows to exchange data with external applications, email calendar notes, etc. It can also be integrated with sources of external industry data.
Benefits CRM can bring to retail
Robust CRM technologies automate daily job activities of your marketing department and mean much more than simply electronic information storage with basic client data. With CRM system in your business you are able to:
- Keep up-to-date customer information
- Gain in-depth client interaction knowledge
- Use various analytic tools to collect marketing information
- Have access to all company data from anywhere using different devices
- Stay in touch with your customers
- Calculate the effectiveness of customer communication.
Custom CRM for retail business from Elinext Group
Elinext Group bases its activity on the individual approach to every retailer. The development of a CRM system according to the features of your company, its product or service offerings, increases efficiency and enlarges the stream of potential customers. Therefore, in contrast to a ready-made solution, when the CRM system is aligned with your exact business goals, it serves to reinforce your marketing and sales efforts.
The retail sector is an extremely competitive environment where high-tech innovations act as a catalyst for growth and higher efficiency. Elinext Group specializes in custom software development and is ready to provide your company with a CRM system developed according to your company’s activity, product and additional requirements.
Take advantage of our services:
Custom CRM Development is an excellent alternative to complex systems with endless features. Due to our ability to understand clients’ unique business models and implement up-to-date technologies into their activity, we can provide you with custom solutions built specifically to meet your needs.
CRM Customization is essential to all businesses, and especially for retailers. You need a solution that you can easily adapt to work the way you do. At Elinext Group, we are ready to optimize CRM according to you business goals using our software development experience and knowledge.
CRM Software Testing is an absolutely required step. Elinext Group has vast CRM testing experience and our professional testers track, explore, assess, and report product quality to discover failures and make corrections at any time of the product development process.
CRM Implementation is the process of getting CRM up and running. It greatly impacts the value of CRM software adopted by your organization. Thanks to our strong project management skills and a detailed communications strategy, we implement CRM software in a time- and cost-efficient way.
CRM Upgrade and Maintenance becomes necessary at a certain stage. Once you’ve decided to move forward with new features and functionality, there’s a lot of work that must be done professionally. Elinext Group is here to help you. We can also provide you with support following the upgrade.
Why CRM software from Elinext Group
With more than 15 years of experience in software development, Elinext Group has expertise and a number of advantages in the development of CRM software for retail companies:
- We carefully assemble functionality of CRM software according to your business activity and needs
- We guarantee quality software and professional development services by experienced team members
- Due to the international office locations we are ready to propose competitive prices
- We have expertise in the development of CRM systems, that can significantly reduce development time and improve quality
- All our project managers are experienced IT professionals.
Take advantage of our CRM software services that can help you increase sales and profits. To implement a Customer Relationship Management system, created for your specific business needs and priorities, take a simple step.
You have a project
We work on the project
The project is ready
Does it make sense to develop my own CRM system instead of using a third-party Customer Relationship Management solution?
Mass-market CRM products are usually developed to satisfy general issues and can't always correspond to all the requirements of a particular business. There can be some challenges to implement such a solution and make it an integral part of your existing business processes. It also may cost a lot to train staff and pay constant fees for the usage, as well as update and maintain such a solution. With custom CRM software you will pay only for the development of features that your business requires.
What advantages can a retailer take of CRM implementation?
CRM software for retailers brings in a set of benefits that allows them to work more efficiently and sell more. These benefits are:
Automated tasks and business processes
On-time and personalized customer communication
Effective information collection and processing
Continued access to structured sales data
Accurate identification of high-value customers
Flexible relationship management strategies.
Are there any proposals how I can make my CRM system more convenient to use while being out of the office?
Mobile CRM is the right solution for this matter. It allows your employees and often on-the-go sales people use mobile devices to access, update and interact with customer data wherever they are. With advanced mobile CRM functions your staff members will be able to work as if they were in front of their desktop computers.
Why CRM implementation is of great importance for the Retail industry?
In the extremely competitive environment with a great number of market players and employees being involved, retailers have to adopt high-tech innovations to obtain an edge over their rivals. In the digital era, CRM systems enable retail businesses to enhance consumer experience, improve sales processes, manage customer relationships and marketing campaigns, and enhance productiveness.
Can my custom CRM system be modified according to the altered activity or expanded business capacity?
CRM software systems should be in progress to keep pace as your business grows and business strategies change, but it must be carefully selected and implemented from the onset. When our clients need to broaden their CRM capabilities, we provide modifications, upgrades and product support for your best performance.
Have you already worked with retail companies?
Yes, we have. As Elinext Group, we concentrate a great part of our efforts on the development of software solutions for the industries we've already dealt with. To get a better idea of who our customers are and what they think about us, please click here. You are also welcome to check out our Case Studies.
Do you implement Quality Assurance procedures (including security testing, performance testing, etc.) for CRM projects?
Yes. QA is an integral component of the software development process at Elinext Group.
How much does it cost to develop a CRM solution?
The final cost of CRM you are planning to get depends directly on whether it is a simple solution (database containing information about your clients) or a complex system with a wide range of integrated functionality and applications automatically linked with your back-end system. You may also want to opt for one of SaaS systems. They are sometimes relatively inexpensive as compared to on-premise CRM software installed on corporate servers.
Are there any difficulties with setting up and maintenance of a custom CRM system?
We are ready to provide your business with reliable system installation and guarantee its security. We are also ready to conduct training or arrange service support for users of the CRM solution.
What shall I do to order the development of a custom CRM system at your company?
Please feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website, by email, telephone (+375-17) 237-53-65 or Skype. You are welcome to send us your project requirements, details, design sketches, etc. If you just have an idea, we will advise you on how Elinext Group can help you best realize it.