Save time and money. Build your profit.
The real estate industry’s capitals are directly connected to the growth of world economies. The developing trend in real estate sector is boosting enhanced marketability, acquisitions and mergers, whereas new regulations and rules are forcing tighter business and information controls. Being a part of a sector that involves considerable expenditure, you may face a number of challenges in various areas of your business, for example, in project costing, project planning and execution, cash flow visibility, regulatory compliance and pricing system. To make profits, you have to keep costs down, accumulate efficiencies across processes and stay commercially viable by passing on all these bonuses to the customers through optimal pricing. You also need to operate site selection, project and budget planning, regulatory approvals, construction and other aspects of your business properly and smartly. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system can help you bolster visibility and efficiencies within your enterprise. Real estate ERP systems can effectively support the realities of your business and propose cost-effective solutions to the problems of your company.
ERP features and functions in real estate
Corporate and commercial real estate agents need an industry specific and targeted ERP software solution to operate the property based inventory transactions like office, retail, residential, industrial or branch and corporate offices. A real estate software system can track various types of property and also all other procedures associated with the asset life span including space assignment and management, original acquisition of property and its ultimate disposal, incoming rental charges, grounds maintenance and many other functions.
At Elinext Group we develop and customize ERP systems with the following features:
- Inventory management system is a special application targeted at customers who need an ordinary stock control system. This program is equipped with specific modules which help their users to operate stocks at their warehouses, regulate and monitor stock movement and keep a close watch on the inventory.
- Customer portal is a special unit that holds data about customers, their purchases, credit history and personal information.
- Pre-sales and marketing management system is a quite simple program that helps control marketing campaigns and follow-ups targeted at the leads or customers. This program also gives its users an ability to handle SMS and e-mail marketing without difficulties or any kind of pressure towards marketing department.
- Sales and transaction module includes functions of order placement, making deals, order scheduling, commission to employees or partners, the stages of payment, etc.
- Financial system is highly integrated with the functionality of all departments within real estate company and helps generate valuable financial reports.
- Booking management system assists real estate agents operate and track booking and sales activities around all project categories, e.g. Villas, Residential, Commercial, Plotting, etc.
- Agent management program helps the employees of real estate company operate multiple schemes within one project, control accommodation rate and inform the clients about new locations.
- Property bank system is a special program that lets the real estate agent know about the status of all kinds of property stored in the company database.
- Visitor control system is a solution that manages electronic records of diverse activities at the exit and entry points within large organizations.
- Human resource management system is a suite of interconnected programs that simplifies HR operations by reducing administrative time-intensive tasks and decreasing costs by activating self-maintaining applications.
Benefits ERP can bring to real estate
ERP systems have been processed for those people who extremely desire their real estate business develop quickly and easily and who want to stay on top and always be aware of brand new trends and maintain good relations with customers. Here there is a set of benefits you can get using ERP system:
- Real time processing of all invoices
- Smart handling of property sales
- Land bank and sanctions confident management
- Proper management of building maintenance
- Prominent cash flow improvement
- Constant and immediate overview of company’s financial situation.
Custom-made ERP system for real estate from Elinext Group
Elinext Group is a company that always bases its software activity on individual approach to each client. Our IT professionals are at your service to process an ERP software solution according to the needs and demands of your company. All our ERP systems are pretty robust and modern to satisfy all your demands and help better operate clients’ databases, track leads, control financial flow and manage the work of employees.
In the process of business development, the amount of complexity and difficulty grows as well. Together with the information technology people permanently try to find the ways to simplify their lives and business but not all of them understand that no solution can be efficient if it is not based on the real life business scripts. Industrial survey of the last few years shows that, today real estate industry is one of the most highly developing and competitive sectors and, what is more, the issuance of new land laws makes it much more complex in comparison with other industries. That is why there is a need for a comprehensive and integrated solution to address and satisfy various demands of real estate industry workers and help them always be aware of diverse building and property novelties. This solution is ERP software system.
Below there is a list of services our company is ready to present you with:
Custom ERP Development allows you control all client interactions, manage all internal and external business processes and develop more confident and trustworthy relations with present and future customers. Our company has all indispensible resources in the name of IT professionals, strong project management team, processing base and necessary knowledge warehouse in the sphere of real estate industry to provide you with an ERP software solution that will satisfy all your requirements.
ERP Customization is a really significant step. Having a huge and rich experience in developing modern and effective ERP systems for various kinds of businesses we are able to customize the software solution according to your company specific demands.
ERP Software Testing eliminates system errors and inaccuracies. If sometimes there is an inkling of program failure or its ineffective work, let us know about it and we will test the system with all known methods in order to find out the drawbacks and fix them.
ERP Implementation is a specific process that allows the user finally see how the system works. We assure you that ERP system processed and implemented by our professional programmers can help you establish efficient communication channels with the clients all over the world.
ERP Upgrade and Maintenance is the essential thing in case your business expands. When there is a need to update your ERP system or to enlarge it by adding some new functions and features – it is time to proceed with ERP upgrade procedure. Moreover, after it you may also use another company’s service – maintenance and support.
Why ERP software from Elinext Group
Being a highly sophisticated and experienced company in the software development sector and having more than 19-year working period we are glad to present you a number of preferences in the development of ERP systems for real estate companies:
- Flexible prices for all types of our services
- International location of our offices
- Excellent quality of software production
- Superior limit of attention to your requests and demands
- Highly professional staff.
Embrace the chance to increase your sales rate and better communication with clients. To make an order for a customized ERP system development you need to take a few simple steps.
Elinext Group offers mobile application development services and solutions on most mobile platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone fElinext Group offers mobile application development services and solutions on most mobile platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone for businesses worldwideor businesses worldwide
You have a project
We work on the project
The project is ready
Why should I implement ERP system in my company? How can it help me run the business?
ERP software system integrates all functions and departments within the company into a single computer system which can serve particular needs of all these departments. ERP combines HR, finance, distribution and manufacturing all together into a singular, consolidated software program that runs the one database so that diverse departments can communicate with each other and share information more easily. This complex approach can have an immense payback on the condition that the software is installed and used reasonably.
What are the advantages of using ERP system?
The advantages derived from ERP system can significantly outbalance the costs of the system as long as it is selected properly and is convenient for your real estate agency. Some of these advantages are:
Single integrated software system
Improved facility management
Immediate and constant overview of agency’s financial situation
Readiness for expansion to foreign markets
Improved client satisfaction
Data share across departments
Consolidated picture of receivables, inventory and sales.
Is there a limit to a number of ERP system users?
No, the quantity of users can be as large as you want.
Do you implement Quality Assurance processes for CRM systems?
Yes. QA is a significant part of the software development process at Elinext Group.
Is there any place where I can have a look at your customers’ comments?
Yes, of course. If you would like to get more information about our customers and the quality of our services, please click here. Our Case Studies are also at your disposal.
How much does an ERP system from your company cost?
The price for ERP system directly depends on the quantity of modules you want it to include together with additional charges for implementation, training and further technical support. There is no fixed price for an ERP system as each is individual. So, to know more about price range contact us and we will discuss all the details together.
How long may it take to implement ERP system?
This depends on the modules you want to consolidate and how customized you would like the software solution to be. Some ERP systems available for small- or medium-sized businesses with little customization can be implemented within few hours. But the implementation of ERP solutions for pretty large businesses with lots of modules and enormous functionality may take weeks and even months. In any of these cases you can’t do without professional help.
Do you process mobile versions of ERP systems?
Yes, we do. We process mobile applications that can help you be always aware of the latest news of the company together with time management and business development wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Can I be sure that nobody, especially my business competitors, may get access to the stored information? Are your ERP systems secure?
Yes, sure! You can be calm and sleep peacefully: there is no way for anybody to get the secret information. It is protected with the help of all possible security functions.
What am I to do to place an order for an ERP system?
Please, feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website, by email, telephone (+375-17) 237-53-65 or Skype. If you have any ideas on how you want your future ERP system look like, please send them to us and together we will decide on the design and contents.