Every person has different needs. Similarly, every single enterprise has various products, requirements, development scenarios, and strategies. For instance, if we take two competing companies, their employees will not think the same. They will fulfill tasks in different ways. Thus, custom software development plays a vital role when it comes to delivering unique, cost-effective, and profitable solutions for a particular business organization.
Custom software solutions will contribute to the long-term growth of your business by:
– Providing a notable degree of flexibility to your business;
– Giving better support with fully functional features;
– Saving time;
– Giving a quicker quality result;
– Facilitating efficient data processing;
– Ensuring control for your business processes.
Custom software also supports the growth of your business by providing customer insights. Nurturing existing customers as well as acquiring and establishing long term relations with new ones are key aspects in any industry. Customized CRM software development (CRM stands for customer relation management) is a powerful tool your business will benefit from. Custom CRM lets you maintain all records and information about your clients in one place. You will never miss an important meeting or forget a significant date when CRM developers can make reminders for you. Custom CRM development is worth all the costs as it makes operations easy-going, handles clients in a personal way, boosts sales, maintains inventory, and enhances brand image and reputation.
Although custom software development is pricy and getting an off-the-shelf solution is much cheaper, it does pay to seek the assistance of a custom software development company. At the end of the day, a custom CRM solution tailored to your needs can enhance all your internal operations and increase the efficiency of your business entity.
8 basic ways that custom software can create:
1. Planning. Custom software development will be useless without estimating the strengths and the pain points of the project.
2. Analysis and assessment. The sessions where the business analyst determines the purpose and probable usage of the future system are of crucial importance. During these sessions UI wireframes and system boundaries are defined. All the requirements concerning scalability, security, and others are documented. This documentation is refined after each iteration according to the client’s feedback. In turn, the customer receives a systematic and objective expert opinion on the project: work process, integration of current solutions, cooperation of the participants, inventive approaches, and technology standards.
3. Design. Once the first two steps are complete, it’s high time the company built the architecture of the project. It’s desirable to provide the client with several options so he can choose the most suitable one.
4. Development. The project skeleton is developed. It consists of all defined components and UI modules. Every week this skeleton becomes more robust. Customizing this CRM development solution normally comprises both custom app development and web development.
5. Implementation. As soon as the development stage is over, the implementation phase takes over. The product undergoes a pilot study to see if it functions properly.
6. Testing. Testing efforts begin during the implementation phase. There are 3 sub-stages in QA testing: integration, functionality, and system tests. They make sure every function performs properly as well as establish the proper work of the overall system.
7. Setup and installation. If the software manages to pass all the mentioned stages without any major issues, it can be set up and installed.
8. Ongoing maintenance services. The project development shouldn’t end with setup and installation. The process of maintenance is significant and provides upgrading on a regular basis to adapt to changes.
Elinext Group projects:
Industries and Technology Areas:
Technology Areas: software development, custom CRM systems development