The primary challenge was to come up with the solution which gathers and provides various types of training data (manuals, training instructions, photos, etc.) supplied from numerous fire departments across Switzerland. The cooperation between firefighter entities serves as the main purpose of the project, therefore the flawless work of the solution was crucial to emphasize the initial idea.
The solution helps fire brigades plan and execute their training efficiently while adhering to legal objectives and cantonal guidelines. Besides, it provides opportunities to organize teaching courses and manage fires statistics.
- Exercise and course preparation
The solution supports the entire training process, be it in the planning phase, in practice, or in the training sequence.
- Learning content, tools, and manuals
The solution hosts every type of relevant learning content in a convenient manner. There’s no need to spend time searching through documents or save them one by one.
- Application documentation
Deployment logs are easy to capture. Thus, integration with alarm systems and mission planning/operations management software enables a seamless flow of information.
- department and authority management;
- exercises management to teach employees;
- events management to organize employees timetables;
- management of departures for emergency calls;
- expenses accounting;
- to-dos management;
- files uploading;
- reports printing;
- role-based system;
- management of exercises, topics, and courses templates;
- management of departments timetables and events;
The main benefit lies within the simplification of the workflow. Thanks to our solution, squad members from each department have easy access to their data, without resorting to emailing or saving files. This way, it’s possible to find all the information in one place and focus on basic duties when training.