Elinext Group Rolls out New Streamlined Help Desk System
Elinext Group, an international alliance of software development companies, today unveiled its new Help Desk solution that can be customized for use both on-premise, in the cloud, and on mobile platforms
May 20, 2013. Elinext Group, a globally-acting provider of IT services and solutions, today announced the release of its new Help Desk system. This software is designed for managing the entire lifecycle of help desk incidents. According to the roles assigned, the system allows users to accomplish various tasks like creating new tickets, routing requests, closing tickets, updating request status, tracking the time spent, generating reports, and much more.
To maximize productivity and deliver exemplary support, organizations and institutions are increasingly looking for efficient help desk software systems. Elinext Group’s solution makes it possible to create a consolidated service desk that unites and streamlines support operations. The major benefits the Help Desk may bring include enhanced client relationships, faster time to resolution, higher visibility into the support process, and saved money.
Key features of the Help Desk solution
- High flexibility
- Easy navigation
- Intuitive User Interface (UI)
- Request categorization based on the nature of requests
- Integration with external applications through web services
- Customer satisfaction rating for providing feedback about the answers received
- Multilingual support
- Detailed reporting and analytics
“The Help Desk solution offers great customization options. We can easily adjust it to the needs of clients from diverse environments and business domains such as Financial Services, Banking, Healthcare, Telecommunications, IT, etc. Also, the Help Desk system can be distributed either as an individual product, or as a complement to a complex CRM and ERP system ensuring support for customers or employees. Moreover, it will soon be enhanced with a number of valuable improvements. In addition to the available on-premise installation package, we are now finalizing the creation of a full-value cloud version, as well as of a mobile version of the system,” said Gennady Sergeenko, Elinext Group’s Project Manager.
- Live chat with chat-session recording and tracking
- Central repository for tools such as trouble-shooting guides, problem-solving scripts, and recommended solutions
- Cloud-based version that enables Help Desk executives to manage incidents from any connected machine using a web browser
- Help Desk mobile applications for smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android), integratable with in-house and cloud versions, to provide customer support on the go
“Smartphones and tablets are becoming essential to our daily lives. Their adoption has impacted all consumer-driven industries. And many companies are nowadays willing to incorporate mobile apps for customer support and service into their strategies. With Elinext Group’s mobile Help Desk, organizations can efficiently manage requests and take care of customer service needs via mobile devices,” added Gennady Sergeenko.
About Elinext Group
Elinext Group is a global provider of custom software development and IT consulting services for a wide array of industries, including advertising, banking, e-commerce, finance, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, retail, tourism, telecommunications and others. Elinext Group’s companies specialize in custom software development, mobile development, web development, TV app development and game development.