According to the founder of Parisian haute couture Coco Chanel, â€œFashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happeningâ€. With the development of high technologies fashion has appeared in the global network as well as it’s settled down in the portable devices of every modern fashionista. And the question is how we can make use of these technological advantages in order to spread our fashion ideas and make impact on the fashion industry.
Having analyzed the most popular fashion apps we’ve pointed out the most interesting ideas of how we can use mobile applications putting fashion to the fingers of a fashionable dresser.
1. To make your fashion application really useful you may add a number of valuable features into the app, e.g. provide weather information telling people what type of clothes it’s better to wear today. A person will be grateful to you for the opportunity to know if the weather is warm enough to wear a cool dress.
2. A lot of people incubate so many creative ideas about how to make their own clothing or accessories. Let’s afford them to fulfill their dreams in reality by developing a special designer application. It may contain some useful tips of advice about dress designing or color combination and allow to create concepts of their own clothing articles.
3. The possibility to create on-line wardrobe may become one of the most useful options for those who want to know exactly what pieces of clothes they already own and what things they need to buy. Moreover, it can help to prepare a suitcase for a journey and not to forget about useful articles.
4. Palm-friendly shopping guide is the best thing to coordinate one’s purchases. True shopaholics will definitely appreciate such a convenient application that gives them a possibility to compare prices in different shops, make on-line orders, search for deals or be aware of all the new arrivals of their favorite brands.
5. The opportunity to create your own shopping lists is another advantage as your fashion app may be marked out among others. With the help of shopping lists consumers may add items they wish to purchase or browse the latest trends and post their favorite pictures of clothes to social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter to share their preferences with others.
6. Application that allows making fashion reviews will give the opportunity to view the latest fashion shows all over the world, to know more information about top designers and fashion houses and to see what is trending in Paris, Milan, New York or Los Angeles.
With the help of mobile applications it’s really possible to place fashion at fingertips of your clients. By developing a fashion app for your business you may create a huge online superstore that can offer not only clothes for sale but a great number of useful services that will help raise additional revenues. Everything that you need is to expand your creative and innovative approach for developing an application that will be in fashion and demand.
Industries and Technology Areas:
Industries: fashion, textile, retail
Technology Areas: mobile application development, software development, fashion software