CRM solutions encourage to win over profitable customers
Communications companies are experiencing challenging times to keep operating costs low. They strive to increase customer share, enhance customer retention and raise revenues with new service expansion. To overcome these challenges, telecommunication companies are investing in CRM strategies and software. CRM software systems assist telecommunications operators in managing and controlling customer turnover. CRM solutions for the telecommunications industry provide telecom companies with competitive ability by supplying the tools to identify and withhold profitable customers.
CRM functions in telecommunications industry
CRM software has particular supplementary functions, except for conventional account, contact and activity management in telecommunications industry. Telecom CRM systems assist incontrolling customer churn as they study data gathered from other functional spheres like sales and service. When the analysis is combined with transactional information, it discovers deep understanding of customer behavior and helps to recognize and restrain customer churn.
Elinext Group has worked out several functions crucial for CRM systems engaged in telecommunications industry:
- Customer database allows rendering data exchange productive due to the explicit customer profiles that provide all needed data including facts and figures concerning interactions via e-mails, letters, phone calls, etc. Total unification with billing, order, service and financial management systems allows to gather information and arrange inquiries competently and fast. Furthermore, it is easily accomplished due to its incredibly simple usability.
- Customer care and billing system makes billing information easy to access and transform. It allows to observe customer histories, check out invoices and account balances. The system accepts payments, makes credit advice, and reconnects services. Moreover, it instantly responds to requests for information. It also distributes booklets with product description and contract details.
- Problem solving system helps to solve service issues by bringing about trouble tickets, reviewing, singling out, and escalating problems. The system assists in mitigating issues and closing trouble tickets.
- Handling disputes system creates one single case for each complaint in a guided manner. The case contains all relevant information – such as who is involved, links to transactions and optically archived documents, access to a notes function, and a history of the dispute.
- Detection of follow-up activities and tracking of cases implies a well-tested process via workflow to authorized handlers. These measures reduce time to resolution and quickly turn negative situations into positive ones.
- Marketing tips allow to launch highly focused campaigns, adjusting products to supposedly most concerned customers. They increase profitability and decrease costs. CRM aims at optimizing the productivity, profitability, and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and promotions through audience segmentation tools, lead management and reporting.
- Sales and contract management supplies with the functionality required to shorten sales cycles. It also increases revenues, maximizes productivity and optimizes direct, indirect, and online channels. It helps to plan and forecast sales activities with greater accuracy and organize territories according to a range of criteria, such as size, revenue, product lines, or strategic accounts.
- Partner relationship management makes it possible for company’s partners to share critical information on sales forecasts, order flow, and delivery schedules. It ensures that everyone is working toward total customer satisfaction and following common marketing strategy.
- Commissions-management functionality enables to create incentives for company’s partners. This makes it possible to roll out new products and services quickly and easily, supported by innovative remuneration models.
- Analytics features give a window into every aspect of customer-related strategies – so it is precisely clear what works and why. Out-of-the-box functionality allows to identify and target most profitable customer groups, gauge satisfaction and loyalty, track and predict retention and churn.
Business benefits CRM introduces into telecommunications industry
CRM enables to accomplish crucial business goals. It provides robust functionality and leads a company into the future. CRM systems provides telecom business representatives with the following benefits:
- Authorize company’s personnel to answer inquiries and take immediate action. Constant integration with billing, order, and service management systems provides the information and tools to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure full integration for solid customer data within the company.
- Alter launched campaigns into more effective and productive ones, thus, making them much more profitable.
- Raise profitability by gradual meliorating of database marketing response rates, successful engaging of new customers, reinforcing cross-selling and up-selling, and lowering churn.
- Gain sustainable competitive advantage. CRM solution renders sufficient customer sustain and disposition, as well as professional forecast of customer behavior, and accelerated time to market.
- Identify trends, uncover emerging customer needs, and dynamically reallocate development resources. These are the measures taken to design product and service offerings that will meet future demands.
CRM for telecommunications industry from Elinext Group
The Elinext Customer Relationship Management solution gives companies the functionality and integration needed to meet the demands of the market and customer satisfaction. It can contribute into the growth of the company and turn it into a truly customer-centric organization, with the kind of individual care and attention that today’s consumers expect. At the same time, it enables to achieve strategic business goals, such as lower costs through process automation and optimization. Moreover, it helps to increase profitability, productivity of administration and operations departments, and lower churn.
There is number of factors that have transformed telecommunications industry in a highly challenging and competitive market. Among them are increasing consumer demands, manifold competitors, frequent consumer change of providers and a high dependence on economic situation. Customer Relationship Management solution provides close cooperation of administration and operations departments. Thus, it makes it possible to provide highly professional customer service. CRM solution helps to overcome impediments between a company and its customers and generate greater revenue. Easily accessed customer data and specific features designed for the telecommunications industry yield profit, cut costs, improve customer satisfaction, and transform a company into a reliable, customer-oriented player.
Benefits from our services:
Custom CRM Development gives an opportunity to further develop the customer data warehouse and knowledge management. It also deploys software to manage all inbound and outbound customer interactions. Elinext CRM business strategy integrates internal processes and functions and external business networks to create and deliver value to targeted customers at a profit.
CRM Customization provides technologies and functions which are indispensable for creating and managing customer profiles. Elinext Group is able to deliver solid and advanced solutions and services for the telecommunications industry. They are aimed to cover the whole process: first contact with a customer, purchase, and post-sale service afterwards. Thanks to rich experience in telecommunications industry, Elinext Group is in a position to provide an affordable, high-quality, and easily adjustable solution in the industry.
CRM Software Testing include application integration, security control, renovation and updating. We realize that regular and effective control of the provided functions and technologies can eliminate hidden and unsuspected dangers and difficulties. It can as well increase productivity and decrease time and efforts spent on providing adequate measures on time. We offer reliable and constant CRM testing services. Due to the Elinext Group software testing services it’s possible to reduce the time spent on examination and elimination and carry out a system test to make sure that recently embedded functions operate in a correct manner.
CRM Implementation guarantees trouble-free system operation. Implementing a CRM can take much time, entail great costs and require a lot of efforts to keep things under control. To achieve smooth usability and correct functionality it is important to work out a solid communications strategy and elaborate robust project management. At Elinext Group we provide strategies aimed at enabling a CRM system to supply the properties indispensable for a business process. Thus, Elinext Group makes sure that a CRM system is implemented in the most beneficial way.
CRM Upgrade and Maintenance. Elinext Group strives to understand specific business requirements. It implements appropriate personalized modification and maintenance for a specific CRM.
Why CRM software from Elinext Group
For more than 15 years Elinext Group has strived to provide innovative and valuable solutions and services for the telecom industry. Among Elinext Group fundamental advantages we are ready to introduce the following:
- We skillfully adjust CRM software to existing business requirements and specifics
- We ensure top-quality software developed by expert personnel
- Our international office network presents a favorable opportunity to guarantee competitive prices
- We optimize cost efficiencies and help to achieve higher levels of profitability in a highly competitive environment
- Our team members are experienced IT professionals and the main asset of the company.
We are excited to satisfy the requests of telecom providers and to introduce alterations to the CRM offerings according to feedback and the changing demands of the market.
You have a project
We work on the project
The project is ready
What benefits can a CRM system bring to my business?
A CRM system helps to identify prospective and profitable customers. The system makes it easier to understand their needs, anticipate their demands. By timely discovering customer preferences all the requests are satisfied in a fast and effective way. A CRM system assists in following, managing, and improving the contacts that company’s personnel has with supposedly prospective customers.
What are the advantages of applying a CRM system to my business?
The first and foremost advantage of a CRM system is to have a possibility to upgrade opportunities significant for your business. This can be achieved by embedding skillful relationship and account management. Thus, you’ll be able to recognize favorable conditions for your business to flourish. Among other functions CRM has to offer are price calculation techniques and preparation materials that prove useful for sales negotiations.
Do you carry out Quality Assurance procedures (including security testing, performance testing, etc.) for CRM projects?
Yes, we do. QA is a crucial and integral part of the software development process at Elinext Group.
Are there any opportunities for sales representatives to be better supported by CRM technology?
There are some opportunities. For instance, each salesperson can be a CRM manager. Thereby he/she will be able to review the significance of accounts, pick out particular personalized communications solutions to control this behavior, get recommendations on how to manage behavior. CRM software is tailored to simplify this process.
Is there any characteristic that differentiates telecommunications industry from any other?
It is essential to notice that telecoms vary and there are several types of telecommunications companies. The set of CRM features they choose depends on the needs and requirements of a specific company. Nevertheless, telecoms industry representatives are still the main, and growing, consumers of CRM solutions.
Does your company have the experience of working with telecommunications companies?
It does. Elinext Group is an experienced company that strives to develop software solutions for the industries it has already collaborated with. To get a better idea of who our customers are and what they think about us, please click here. You are also welcome to check out our Case Studies.
Can you shed light on Elinext Group’s business process?
Our company can boast of operational efficiency and high productivity of our employees as a result of process-centric collaboration of sales with marketing and business with technical departments.
Why is customer service significant for a business?
To deal with loyal customers it is fundamental to completely satisfy their needs and requests in the first place. Only loyal and satisfied customers can grow into long-term customers at an early date. Moreover, loyal customers are best in support and unconscious promotion of your business. Their personal recommendations can advertise your company better than any marketing campaign.
I run a small business and I am not getting a lot of customers so far. Why do I need special software to manage them?
CRM provides a customer database that allows to integrate all information about your clients in a unique system. With the course of time a business will expand, develop and demand more time and effort to be spent on managing customer information. CRM saves time and efforts and simplifies the process of controlling interactions with your customers.
How can I order the development of a custom CRM system at Elinext Group?
Please feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website, by email, telephone (+375-17) 237-53-65 or Skype. You are welcome to send us your project requirements, details, design sketches, etc. If you only have an idea, at Elinext Group we will find the best way to implement it to your benefit.