Saving time and raising standards
It’s an open secret that higher education of all types – public, for profit and not for profit, private – is under financial press in nowadays economy. To get through the problems of falling revenues and rising costs, more and more educational institutions of all sorts are turning to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system, often called “Constituent Relationship Management” among higher education circles. Entailed by an increasingly changing and competitive market, educational institutions are keen on establishing and managing good relationships with key constituent groups, such as alumni, matriculated and prospective students and businesses more properly and effectively. It is believed – and it is completely true – that this software solution can help educational organizations grow revenues, trim expenses, improve dramatically the cost and quality effectiveness of the recruitment process and stabilize existing relations with students as well as determine potential donators.
CRM functions and features in education
The use of CRM software systems helps the educational institutions attract and withhold correspondingly qualified and prospective students, better relationships with corporate clients, improve the conversion coefficients and cut down the number of lost opportunities or applicants.
At Elinext Group, we process and customize CRM solutions with the following quantity of necessary functions:
- Student information system allows having a complete view of each student in terms of documents introduced at the examination time together with other entrance exams results and other documents with personal data concerning each student. With this program it is possible to receive a comprehensive view of all students, streamline the records and processes management and reduce the amount of administrative workload in order to get inside educational performance and to help serve the students better.
- Faculty and staff management program is a special tool that helps the university or school staff achieve higher levels of efficiency, make more informed decisions and easily manage day-to-day activities. This function also allows eliminating paper processes, simplifying the substitute teachers management with visual and easy-to-use schedule and providing administration and faculties with mobile access to any kind of data they need anywhere and anytime.
- Alumni and donor management system helps recognize top alumni donors and automate and better communication processes with key persons among them, investigate fundraising campaigns and determine trends to further improvement of the efforts, and help increase the number of contributions.
- Staff recruitment and retention system is used to attract and keep aspiring and outstanding educators. This tool with its state-of-the-art capabilities can help prospect for and hire highly qualified educators, track attendance and analyze the prosperity of informational or marketing campaigns, and give administration the ability to estimate department, faculty or school performance with real-time information control.
- Student success and retention system helps the administration keep the students engaged, find out what is important to them and make it easy for them to receive answers to their questions rapidly. The ability to know what makes the students tick and to align the staff to help the alumni can be instrumental and useful in increasing student success, retention and good collaboration.
- Campus collaboration system is designed for breaking down the educational and organizational silos and replacing them with collaborative effectiveness. With the help of this instrument it is permissible to work smarter, find the right data quickly, manage the projects together, solve the problems, connect with manifold units across the educational institution and work altogether with confidentiality and confidence.
- Student recruitment and marketing program is a specific function that allows finding the right students, knowing what is essential to them, involving them into multiple channels of their choice and removing all kinds of obstacles that may emerge on their way of getting higher education.
- Social media management system is a program within which all current and potential students are gathered together electronically. All the people registered in this network are able to discuss any topics, from dining services to course selections. It is an excellent way for administration to learn more about students’ feelings and emotions and to establish stronger connection with alumni.
- Campaign management program is a special module that offers the maintenance of various marketing campaigns and budget control function. It also provides the user with mass mailing activity and virtual calendar and event schedule.
- Lead tracking and sales generation system allows the user track the leads in terms of different events or activities. It also furnishes the information on the quantity of leads generated and the percentage of people interested in admission to educational institutions.
Benefits CRM can bring to education
Modern CRM solutions for education industry can help rapidly and efficiently manage staff, faculty, administrative and student information and later result in significant improvements in employee efficiency, daily working processes and cross-department collaboration. With CRM system you have ability to:
- Maximize recruitment efficiency
- Manage the whole constituent lifecycle
- Streamline operations, cut down costs, intensify revenue generation processes and develop management
- Track the admissions and applications processes and communication with students once they log in
- Integrate with other campus programs
- Establish and consolidate the relationships with students and keep them engaged in all processes.
Customized CRM for education industry from Elinext Group
Our company always bases its activity on individual approach to every client. The development of customized CRM solution for people working in education industry can assist them increase students’ and educators’ satisfaction and better control the efforts to pilotless financial contribution from donors, student organizations, government, philanthropists and even the public. That is why it is always essential to process your own version of CRM system in order to work more effectively and properly.
Following changes in funding and legislation in education sphere, competition in finding quality students is much more full-blast than ever. Together with the desire to improve services provided to students and strengthen communication channels with past students, professionals of the whole sector start using CRM software technology to keep them up at both a long and daily term strategic level. Elinext Group is able and ready to provide its clients with quality CRM systems generated specially in accordance with organization’s structure and requirements.
Below you can find the main services offered by our company:
Custom CRM Development is an excellent alternative to complex systems with lots of features. Our professionals are always ready to comprehend and take into consideration all specific needs of the educational process maintenance and provide your institute with state-of-the-art customized software solutions developed to meet all peculiarities and details of educational sphere of business.
CRM Customization is highly important to all businesses, and especially for education institutes. You need a software solution that can be easily and quickly adapted to work the way you do it. At Elinext Group, we are ready to use all our longstanding experience and streamline CRM system in concordance with the aims and goals of your institute.
CRM Software Testing is a necessary step which is directed at finding out failures and making allowances at any phase of product development process. Our professional testers do their best and always explore and track the CRM systems properly.
CRM Implementation is a process of launching CRM system developed in respect with your institute’s needs. In virtue of our proper communication strategy and persistent project management experiences we launch CRM systems in a profit- and time-proved way.
CRM Upgrade and Maintenance can become a requisite step at the moment of making decision to go forward with some brand new functions and options. The specialists of our company are always here for you to provide you with professional support within the upgrade process.
Why CRM software from Elinext Group
Elinext Group CRM software solutions for education industry are based on profound technological competency gained as a result of manifold projects developed for clients all over the globe. Education institutions and organizations favor working with our company due to the following benefits:
- 15-year experience in software engineering market
- Personal approach to each client and taking into account all their needs and demands
- Perfect quality of software solutions
- Only professional and highly qualified IT developers
- Reasonable prices and on-time delivery
- Product accreditation and warranty.
Take advantage of using our software services that can assist you reach the top in the sphere of education. If you made a decision to implement a Customer Relationship Management system, here are the following actions you need to do.
You have a project
We work on the project
The project is ready
Why is it important to develop and implement a customized version of CRM in education industry? What advantages does it give?
Many education institutes and organizations are considered to have one of the most challenging stakeholder group relations than any other sector. A configuration of long constituent lifecycles with multiple roles and points of intercommunication may seem to create an overwhelming problem in education sphere. But it is not a secret that within great challenges good opportunities can arise. That is why it is of high importance to invest into development of customized CRM system that can provide your institute with significant improvements in competitive ability and client experience.
What benefits can I receive of CRM implementation?
A CRM software solution can bring a set of advantages that can assist education sector professionals work more properly. Here they are:
Student segmentation and contact management
Automated target lists generation for marketing campaigns including resources, activities and expenses
Teacher, student, donator and parent communication tracking
Easy and quick targeted virtual communication
Immersion into students’ desires and preferences.
While being out of my working place or in a business trip how can I be always in touch with my colleagues and be aware of everything taking place within the institute?
If you are often absent at the main working place, then mobile application of CRM system is right for you. With the help of this useful tool you can always be able to stay connected with your colleagues, students and their parents, donors and administration. Using mobile CRM application you will not have to stay away from work and lose any possibility to manage the working process.
Is it expensive to develop a customized CRM system?
The final cost of CRM solution usually depends on whether it is planned to be a simple system (for example, student information database only) or a complex one with manifold additional features and automatically synchronized calendars and schedules. But don’t worry, remember that every project is individual and you never know in advance how expensive it can be. So feel free to contact us and discuss all the ideas you have with our professionals. We will find the right price range for you.
Do you implement Quality Assurance services for CRM project?
Yes. QA is a mandatory part of all software development processes at Elinext Group.
Can I face any difficulties while trying to set up and maintain the CRM system?
Our company is always ready to provide you with all kinds of technical support if needed. So if something goes wrong – don’t be shy, contact us as soon as possible and together we will find the solution.
Do you have any experience in working with education institutions and organizations?
Yes, we do. At Elinext Group, we accumulate a huge part of our efforts in software solution development for industries we have at least once worked with. In order to get a clearer idea of what we do, how we do it and who our clients are, please, click here or have a look at our Case Studies.
Are your software solutions secure?
Completely! Security is one of our main priorities. We offer security on multiple levels including the software, physical, and process or people levels. You can be absolutely sure that your data will not be revealed for any reason.
Is there a possibility for CRM system to be modified if the admission to my education institute grows?
CRM systems should always be in progress together with your institute expansion. Once you need to broaden your CRM system capabilities, we can provide you with various kinds of upgrades, modifications and support.
How can I start working with you?
Please feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website, by email, telephone (+375-17) 237-53-65 or Skype.