Embedded systems have been a buzzword for a while. They are everywhere where the software meets the physical world and range from digital watches and door locks to large installations like traffic lights and control systems for nuclear stations.
Why should you consider adopting embedded software development? Embedded software means inherent predictability, plan-driven schedules, visibility, in-built quality and your delivered expectations.
Writing embedded software is more complicated that computer software since embedded systems have limited resources. Even though there is nothing special about embedded software challenges for Elinext. At Elinext Group, you are special.
- Our embedded software engineers get a unique perspective of a product in order to create valuable embedded software.
- We look just right into the heart of the whole embedded device or system to adjust to its mentality.
- Our embedded software manifesto also includes constant communication with our clients and continuous attention to their expectations and needs.
- Your changing requirements are welcome, even late in the development cycle.
Powered by technical excellence and agility from Elinext, embedded software uncovers you the progress you’ve never had before.
Embedded software development is associated with high requirements such as solid expertise, continuous education and mastery in the latest tools. Elinext Group offers next-generation embedded software solutions for hardware and middle-ware, including new and existing one.
Our embedded software services cover:
- embedded software architecture
- embedded systems modeling and design
- embedded software engineering
- embedded software programming
- embedded software adaptation and improvement
- embedded software testing and maintenance
- embedded software compliance testing.
Agile embedded solutions from Elinext serve multiple industries: medical devices, multimedia and telecommunications, automotive electronics, equalizers, boot loaders, device drivers and others.
QA and Testing
Elinext Group testing and QA automation services provide our customers with scalable application maintenance, outsourced testing and support that accelerate time-to-market, reduce the cost of support and maintenance and improve the performance and usability of enterprise systems and applications.
You have a project
We work on the project
The project is ready
What is an embedded system?
If you look around, you’ll find a lot of embedded systems: watches, phones, cars, etc. So, an embedded system is software controlled hardware that can take user inputs and process them according to a specific function that can be programmed.
What is the most widely used language for embedded programming?
Though never aimed at embedded software, C is called the most widely used language for embedded software development providing compilers for numerous processors and controllers. Its embedded use is supported by its strengths and flexibility when it comes to code.
Could you discover some information about the tools Elinext uses for embedded software development?
Our embedded software engineers are senior-level specialists who pay continuous attention to their technical excellence. They make the most of C/C++, Java, Linux, Ruby.
How can I order embedded software development at Elinext Group?
Please, contact us via a contact form on our website, by email, phone (+375 17) 237-53-75 or via Skype.