The project is a web platform for auctions that connects insurance providers with their potential clients and allow these clients to get the most lucrative offer in terms of price and conditions.
The customer collects his vehicle data, states the desired insurance coverage, and starts an auction. All vehicle and insurance data is already pre-recorded and available in a drop-down list, so the input doesn't take a lot of time.
Afterward, a user receives offers, and here's where the competition begins. Various insurers offer their policies and compete with each other. This ensures that the best deal will be closed.
At the end of the auction, the customer selects the appropriate offer. The insurance policy contract will be signed with a real insurance agent in their office. The system merely exchanges the communication data so that the customers can come into personal contact with the provider.
The registration for the customer is free, while the insurance agents pay a fee for participation in each auction.
The team was challenged to improve performance and expand the functionality of the platform, by including the following:
- High-quality photos upload.
- PDF upload.
- Search by the type of car and by the model of a vehicle.
- User-friendly navigation.
- Reliable data storage.
- Live chat integration.
Based on this, the team created a full-featured web platform with a built-in auction with simple and intuitive UI and UX for B2C car insurance providers and car owners.
- The platform allowed the users to save up to 35% on the insurance policy.
- More than 20 auctions with over 100 participants are taking place every day.
- Later, separate services for specific car brands and mobile applications have appeared on the basis of the developed solution.