Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Case studies
- Research & Trends
Software as a Service
In today's highly competitive and challenging environment, businesses are seeking to be more agile and flexible. The Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model, or on-demand software, is becoming increasingly prevalent because it offers simplified deployment and helps curtail costs. Applications are hosted in a cloud computing environment and accessed by users over the Internet.
The overall advantages of using SaaS include:
- Faster deployment
- Global accessibility
- Delivery on multiple devices
- Reduced IT costs
- Easier administration
- Advanced update management
- Rich functionality
- Increased user adoption
To really enjoy the business benefits of the SaaS model, it is critical to team up with a reliable and competent software vendor. SaaS solutions developed by Elinext Group can help accelerate your business value and attain higher performance from the cloud. We are ready to support you from design and development to deployment and maintenance.
Elinext Group offers the following SaaS services:
- SaaS Design and Architecture
- SaaS Application Development
- SaaS Application Testing
- SaaS Maintenance and Support
- Integration of SAAS Solutions with Other Services and Applications
- Optimization of Applications for the Cloud
- SaaS Consulting
You have a project. How to get our quote?
Our work on the project
- Feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website, by e-mail, telephone or Skype
- You are welcome to send us all the requirements, specifications or any supporting details concerning your project
- After we analyze the requirements and estimate the project, we can offer you a quote for development
- If you find it reasonable, we sign an NDA and a contract to start the project
Our work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
- The team is online the whole working day and available via e-mail, Skype, phone
- Clients choose the level of their involvement in the project
- Clients provide us with their preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features
- We carry out development. Several times per week we show our clients the latest updates
- We organize a team of QA testers that can fix any code imperfections and bugs
- We deliver the finished solution with all sources and assist with online deployment
Financial and accounting software Case Study
An international US-based financial services provider tasked Elinext Group’s developers to create a SaaS application. The dedicated team of IT engineers developed a reliable and secure SaaS application with a completely new architecture.Industry : Financial services, derivatives accounting, hedge reporting
No results found.
Q: What are the most popular uses for SaaS?
A: The applicable areas of SaaS include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HR), IT Service Management (ITSM), Accounting, collaboration applications like E-mail and web conferencing, as well as industry-specific solutions such as Insurance Claims Management or Retail Sales Reporting.
Q: Where can I host my SaaS software?
A: SaaS applications are hosted in the cloud, i.e. on remote servers (either dedicated physical servers or virtual servers) of SaaS services providers.
Q: What technologies and frameworks do you work with?
Q: Can you make my SaaS application accessible on mobile platforms?
A: With smartphones and tablets becoming increasingly popular, we offer SaaS solutions that can be accessed on iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone devices.
Q: How can I be sure that my data is secure?
A: Elinext Group offers SaaS solutions that meet the most stringent security standards, including SSL encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, data backups, etc.
Q: Do you implement quality assurance procedures (including security testing, performance testing, etc.) for SaaS projects?
A: Yes. QA is a mandatory part of the software development process at Elinext Group.
Q: Can I have a look at the list of your customers?
Q: How can I start working with you?