Mobile DevelopmentHave a project?
let us help
- Case studies
- Research & trends
Custom mobile development
Elinext Group offers mobile application development services and solutions on most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android, for businesses worldwide
Websites optimized for mobile platforms
For your convenience we created a mobile website specifically
adapted to the most of the major mobile platforms.
The mobile version of our website can serve as
a case study of our expertise in this area
Mobile augmented reality
The real world, mobile world, game world and business world are nowadays all converging. Mobile augmented reality applications make the user experience more entertaining, engaging and immersive
We have enough experience and resources for the most complicated development tasks as far as mobile applications development is concerned. Some of our typical mobile development services are as follows
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone
- Clients decide the level of involvement in the development
- Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- Organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist
to deploy online
Pantene Pro-V Game Case Study
Pantene Pro V game is an augmented reality mobile application for the iPad intended for in-store promotion of Procter & Gamble’s famous shampoo brand. Shop visitors get an iPad and are invited to play the game demonstrating the power of Pro V capsules that nourish and protect hair from root to tip.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
Ariel Deep Down Cleaning Case Study
Deep Down Cleaning is an entertaining interactive Augmented Reality game. It is created for in-store promotion of the new P&G’s Ariel with Micro Boosters. The app shows that Ariel can pass the sunlight test demonstrating cleaning superiority and best removal of deep stains.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
KartinaTV Case Study
KartinaTV is a mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets (two different versions). It is intended for watching videos and TV programs using KartinaTV IPTV service. Users can select any film or TV program and watch them using a video player that was designed especially for this purpose. KartinaTV allows to watch not only live channels, but also prerecorded videos.Industry : Entertainment
Neo App Suite Case Study
The application is designed for users who have Parrot Minikit Neo car kit. The app significantly extends the capabilities of the device and provides a convenient way to access the device settings in a user-friendly mode.Industry : Utility
Financial and accounting software Case Study
An international US-based financial services provider tasked Elinext Group’s developers to create a SaaS application. The dedicated team of IT engineers developed a reliable and secure SaaS application with a completely new architecture.Industry : Financial services, derivatives accounting, hedge reporting
No results found.
Q: What payment systems do you support?
A: Elinext Group develops m-Commerce apps with the integration of PayPal, Google Checkout, Cybersource, etc.
Q: Which mobile devices support NFC?
A: BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930, Google Nexus S, Nokia N9, Nokia C7-00, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Wave 578 and others. New mobile devices with NFC support appear all the time.
Q: Which devices support geolocation?
A: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows Phone
Q: Which social networks is it possible to integrate?
A: We can provide integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, Google+.
Q: Which library do you use for AR?
Q: Why ARToolKit?
- - Works with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G and iPad 2 and later models, under iOS version 4.0 and later
- - Uses only Apple-approved API and is Apple App-Store compatible
- - Tracking at camera full frame rate (up to 30 fps)
- - Classes built to the iOS Objective-C model-view-controller design pattern
Q: Which mobile multiplayer types your games support?
- - Single player games
- - Multiplayer games
- - Hot Seat
- - Offline multiplayer games
- - Massive multiplayer online
Q: Which mobile game engines do you support?
- - Cocos2D
- - Unity3D
Q: How will my mobile website display on various mobile platforms?
A: Mobile websites that we create look the same on all devices