Mobile DevelopmentHave a project?
let us help
- Case studies
- Research & trends
Custom mobile development
Elinext Group offers mobile application development services and solutions on most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android, for businesses worldwide
Websites optimized for mobile platforms
For your convenience we created a mobile website specifically
adapted to the most of the major mobile platforms.
The mobile version of our website can serve as
a case study of our expertise in this area
Mobile augmented reality
The real world, mobile world, game world and business world are nowadays all converging. Mobile augmented reality applications make the user experience more entertaining, engaging and immersive
We have enough experience and resources for the most complicated development tasks as far as mobile applications development is concerned. Some of our typical mobile development services are as follows
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone
- Clients decide the level of involvement in the development
- Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- Organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist
to deploy online
Dashboard Car App Case Study
Dashboard is a mobile automotive application that serves to display a traffic around current location, control media player in a car with shortcuts to voice recognition system.Industry : Automotive
Stiftung Theodora Case Study
The final product of the development is an application for Android tablets that is aimed to entertain children through gaming experience. It contains puzzle game, painting game and funny photo editor.Industry : Entertainment
Mobile application for iOS “LingJob” Case Study
LingJob is a mobile application that allows you to create technical texts, articles on different subjects, and even a resume, as well as translations from any language. With the help of this application, the user can choose one of the most suitable works at a reasonable price. The convenient and reliable system of payment orders is integrated in the application.Industry : Utility
Mobile App for iOS and Asteroid Market Case Study
The final product of development is an application for Asteroid devices, a social jukebox with over 20 million tracks to play from new hits to classic albums. Once you’ve found some favorites, add them to your collection or put them in a playlist. If you’re going to lose signal, just sync to your device and listen offline. It’s possible to follow friends, artists and other music lovers to see what they’re playing.Industry : Entertainment
Flower Monitoring Mobile App Case Study
Flower monitoring tool is a mobile application with the help of which you receive an alert in real time when one of your plants has special water, fertilizer, light or temperature needs. Using the application, the user can select their plants from the database developed by botanists in the Cloud. More than 6000 varieties are listed and custom advice is given on maintaining each plant.Industry : Lifestyle
The issue of growth and great diversity of data that recent years have been abundant with has led to the emergence of special software tools, programs and applications developed to collect, manage and process petabytes and exabytes of data at a high speed within a short period of time.While Big D...read more
Today, the development of mobile is accelerated quickly and rapidly. New devices are built and introduced continuously, attracting a large portion of the World population to persuade mobile business. The need for mobile entertainment is on the rise. We can see so many people frequently use mobile...read more
We often hear overwhelming stories of money hungry people that manage to achieve fabulous success. Among them are those who get hundreds of thousands dollars in just a couple of months even without large investments. Can’t believe? Nowadays, it is in fact possible to become a millionaire or eve...read more
Q: What payment systems do you support?
A: Elinext Group develops m-Commerce apps with the integration of PayPal, Google Checkout, Cybersource, etc.
Q: Which mobile devices support NFC?
A: BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930, Google Nexus S, Nokia N9, Nokia C7-00, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Wave 578 and others. New mobile devices with NFC support appear all the time.
Q: Which devices support geolocation?
A: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows Phone
Q: Which social networks is it possible to integrate?
A: We can provide integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, Google+.
Q: Which library do you use for AR?
Q: Why ARToolKit?
- - Works with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G and iPad 2 and later models, under iOS version 4.0 and later
- - Uses only Apple-approved API and is Apple App-Store compatible
- - Tracking at camera full frame rate (up to 30 fps)
- - Classes built to the iOS Objective-C model-view-controller design pattern
Q: Which mobile multiplayer types your games support?
- - Single player games
- - Multiplayer games
- - Hot Seat
- - Offline multiplayer games
- - Massive multiplayer online
Q: Which mobile game engines do you support?
- - Cocos2D
- - Unity3D
Q: How will my mobile website display on various mobile platforms?
A: Mobile websites that we create look the same on all devices