Mobile DevelopmentHave a project?
let us help
- Case studies
- Research & trends
Custom mobile development
Elinext Group offers mobile application development services and solutions on most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android, for businesses worldwide
Websites optimized for mobile platforms
For your convenience we created a mobile website specifically
adapted to the most of the major mobile platforms.
The mobile version of our website can serve as
a case study of our expertise in this area
Mobile augmented reality
The real world, mobile world, game world and business world are nowadays all converging. Mobile augmented reality applications make the user experience more entertaining, engaging and immersive
We have enough experience and resources for the most complicated development tasks as far as mobile applications development is concerned. Some of our typical mobile development services are as follows
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone
- Clients decide the level of involvement in the development
- Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- Organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist
to deploy online
Pap Vacancies Case Study
Pap vacancies is a mobile application with a convenient and modern UI for people who want to get information about hotels, flats, shale in the mountains, open beautiful places/regions in France with the possibility to see all the photos and to reach/contact owner or to rent the place directly.Industry : Travel & Local
Dine Case Study
Dine is an application designed both for iPhone and iPad. It is a culinary diary that allows record menus and dishes with beautiful photos, search them by date or guests and share them on Facebook.Industry : Utility
Sujet Case Study
Sujet is an optimized for iPhone5 mobile application for composition of all the most frequent SMS and emails in a few finger movements.Industry : Utility
Paris Capitale Magazine Case Study
The customer wanted an application for the Paris Capitale magazine with integration into the iOS Newsstand, and the ability to purchase and download magazine issues, as well as the possibility to sign up for subscription.Industry : Mass Media, Publishing, Luxury, Travel
Pantene Pro-V Game Case Study
Pantene Pro V game is an augmented reality mobile application for the iPad intended for in-store promotion of Procter & Gamble’s famous shampoo brand. Shop visitors get an iPad and are invited to play the game demonstrating the power of Pro V capsules that nourish and protect hair from root to tip.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
No results found.
Q: What payment systems do you support?
A: Elinext Group develops m-Commerce apps with the integration of PayPal, Google Checkout, Cybersource, etc.
Q: Which mobile devices support NFC?
A: BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930, Google Nexus S, Nokia N9, Nokia C7-00, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Wave 578 and others. New mobile devices with NFC support appear all the time.
Q: Which devices support geolocation?
A: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows Phone
Q: Which social networks is it possible to integrate?
A: We can provide integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, Google+.
Q: Which library do you use for AR?
Q: Why ARToolKit?
- - Works with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G and iPad 2 and later models, under iOS version 4.0 and later
- - Uses only Apple-approved API and is Apple App-Store compatible
- - Tracking at camera full frame rate (up to 30 fps)
- - Classes built to the iOS Objective-C model-view-controller design pattern
Q: Which mobile multiplayer types your games support?
- - Single player games
- - Multiplayer games
- - Hot Seat
- - Offline multiplayer games
- - Massive multiplayer online
Q: Which mobile game engines do you support?
- - Cocos2D
- - Unity3D
Q: How will my mobile website display on various mobile platforms?
A: Mobile websites that we create look the same on all devices