- Case studies
Elinext Group has been in the avant-garde of iOS application development for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch since the very beginning. Having enough experience with Mac-exclusive devices, programs and operation systems, Elinext Group quickly embraced the multi-touch, proximity sensor and accelerometer enabled device with its own requirements to mobile application design and functionality. Our first iPhone development projects were B2B solutions for various industries, including HoReCa, catering, grocery retail and real estate among others. Feel free to browse through the relevant case studies of iPhone development projects at our website.
Client oriented project management has always been a priority for Elinext Group. From initial engagement to product delivery – everything we do, we do it for you, be it server end or client end. Make sure to look through our working models and a following list of iPhone development services.
- iPhone application development
- iPad application development
- iPod Touch application development
- Mobile website development
- Cross platform development
- Game development for iOS devices
- Application porting from Android to iOS
- Application porting from iPhone to iPad
- iOS app design
- iTunes App Store compliance, acceptance readjustment
- Integration of standard mobile solutions into iOS apps
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers, designers and testers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone. We are very flexible with communication and easily adopt new ways to make our clients comfortable while working with us
- It is up to our clients to decide the level of involvement in the development
- It is up to our clients to provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- We organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist to publish to the iTunes App Store
Dine Case Study
Dine is an application designed both for iPhone and iPad. It is a culinary diary that allows record menus and dishes with beautiful photos, search them by date or guests and share them on Facebook.Industry : Utility
Sujet Case Study
Sujet is an optimized for iPhone5 mobile application for composition of all the most frequent SMS and emails in a few finger movements.Industry : Utility
Paris Capitale Magazine Case Study
The customer wanted an application for the Paris Capitale magazine with integration into the iOS Newsstand, and the ability to purchase and download magazine issues, as well as the possibility to sign up for subscription.Industry : Mass Media, Publishing, Luxury, Travel
Pantene Pro-V Game Case Study
Pantene Pro V game is an augmented reality mobile application for the iPad intended for in-store promotion of Procter & Gamble’s famous shampoo brand. Shop visitors get an iPad and are invited to play the game demonstrating the power of Pro V capsules that nourish and protect hair from root to tip.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
Ariel Deep Down Cleaning Case Study
Deep Down Cleaning is an entertaining interactive Augmented Reality game. It is created for in-store promotion of the new P&G’s Ariel with Micro Boosters. The app shows that Ariel can pass the sunlight test demonstrating cleaning superiority and best removal of deep stains.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
Q: Do I need a Mac computer to review and test an application?
A: No, an iPhone/iPad will suffice for that.
Q: Does Elinext Group have staff designers and graphic artists or do I need to provide the graphics?
A: Elinext Group has staff designers and graphic artists and will be happy to offer their services. However, an app development quote can be lower in case all the graphics are provided by the client.
Q: How can I get engaged in iOS app development?
A: Get in touch with Elinext Group
Q: If an application is developed for iPhone or iPad, what is the approximate additional time required to build an Android version?
A: From our experience, on average it takes 50% more time to develop an Android version.
Q: Can your developers utilize a task tracking system of my choice?
A: Elinext Group developers will ensure maximum comfort for our clients, including the use of any third-party task tracking system.
Q: What are typical iOS apps?
- - Location based Apps
- - Mobile employee collaboration
- - Coupons and special offers
- - Remote reporting tools
- - GPS tracking
- - Mobile payment systems
- - QR code scanning and processing
- - Catalogs and databases
Q: Besides iOS Software Development Kit, what other development tools and technologies do you use?
- - Cocoa Touch / Objective C
- - Xcode IDE
- - Interface Builder
- - Instruments Testing
- - Memory Management
- - Audio Video Foundation Framework
- - Audio Queue Services Programming
- - Core Audio
- - Media Player Framework
- - Quartz
- - Core Animation
- - Core Graphics
- - Animation
- - CFNetwork Programming
- - XML Parsing
- - Threading
- - WebKit Programming
- - Secure Coding
- - Accelerometer
- - GPS
- - Stream Programming
- - Core Location Framework