- Case studies
Elinext Group is a service and solution provider in the sphere of green IT. The whole list of our Green IT services and solutions we organized into what we call the Green Core. The Green Core is a framework of solutions and services united around the ideas of sustainability and environmental consciousness. Businesses today need to be proactive about adopting sustainable practices in order to avoid compliance risks in the nearest future.
- Green Quiz.
As a solution it can be used for various purposes from entertainment to training. With the use of java, Android, iPhone, cloud services, website and mobile app the Green Quiz helps raise awareness and environmental consciousness. A quiz on a long list of topics, including energy, transportation, water, waste management can come with sophisticated info-graphics.
- Green Map.
A complex geo-location solution can be basically a map of anything – air, water resources, pollution, radiation, solar UV rays. The solution features dynamic markers that retrieve the incoming data from the Green Wiki (see below). Dynamic layers can be used to show any sort of geographical information on a drawn map, satellite picture, hybrid landscape or terrain map.
- Green Modeling.
It is a kit of services and solutions to make future projections about all sorts of environmental statistics, including the use of natural resources, power use. Making mathematical models of future resource consumption based on current usage can become a useful instrument for cutting down expenses for any business, community or individual. Future projections take into account energy standards and regulations compliance factors, like energy star standard. Green Modeling solution also involves monitoring and real-time reporting.
- Green Wiki.
Elinext Group collects all useful and business related data in the spheres of green technologies, green IT, sustainability and environment. The data is handled and processed to be used in solutions and services as well as mobile applications in such industries as solar power, solar photovoltaics, wind power, geothermal energy, bio energy, hydropower, tidal energy, waste management, emission control, car pool, recycling, zero-emission and electric cars among others.
- Green Social.
Social network for green IT companies, NGOs and NPOs. A framework for collaboration and online socialization. Elinext Group is deeply involved in complex website solutions and services dealing with social networking and collaboration.
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone
- Clients decide the level of involvement in the development
- Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- Organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution, assist to deploy online
Green Atlas Case Study
Green Atlas features up-to-date data to display the human footprint on the environment. The app can be used by tourists, frequent travelers and any environmentally concerned person with rising ecological awareness.Industry : Travel & Local
type : Geolocation
Green Quiz Case Study
Green Quiz is an intellectual game that provides you with interesting facts and information about our natural environment and its protection, to become more environmentally conscious, and to get a fair estimate of your own eco-knowledge.Industry : Education
Q: Is Elinext Group itself an environmentally conscious company?
A: Yes, Elinext Group strives to be an environmentally conscious company. Our sustainability philosophy is available at: www.elinext.com/srpolicy
Q: How can I get involved into a Green IT initiative?
A: Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Isn’t Green IT a money-wasting blob?
A: As a rule, Green IT solutions mean significant savings. From power management initiatives to data center optimization – you can save money while saving the Earth