- Case studies
Gamification is infusion of game dynamics and mechanics into non-gaming environments to amplify user engagement and behavior adoption. IT solutions with game principles are moving beyond entertainment to business performance. Organizations that apply gamification techniques in business processes have the opportunity to improve efficiency and increase customer loyalty.
The sense of accomplishment and the system of rewards are among the major gamification drivers that motivate the user. Compelling and pleasurable user experience can translate into high ROI and sustainable business results.
Embedding gamification techniques is a progressive trend in media and publishing, marketing, advertising, retail, recruiting, training, education, healthcare and wellness.
Having a proven track record of successfully delivered software, mobile, game and web solutions, Elinext Group is ready to get your business in the game. Take advantage of our high-quality gamification services:
- Gamification Design
- Development of Gamification Applications
- Integration of Gamification Software into Business Processes
- Cross-Platform Porting of Gamification Applications (Desktop, Web, Mobile, Tablet, TV)
- Gamification Consulting
You have a project. How to get our quote?
Our work on the project
- Feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website, by e-mail, telephone or Skype
- You are welcome to send us all the requirements, specifications or any supporting details concerning your project
- After we analyze the requirements and estimate the project, we can offer you a quote for development
- If you find it reasonable, we sign an NDA and a contract to start the project
Our work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
- The team is online the whole working day and available via e-mail, Skype, phone
- Clients choose the level of their involvement in the project
- Clients provide us with their preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features
- We carry out development. Several times per week we show our clients the latest updates
- We organize a team of QA testers that can fix any code imperfections and bugs
- We deliver the finished solution with all sources and assist with online deployment
Rescue Game Web Case Study
Rescue Game is a web game that simulates evacuation. Having a floor plan of an office building and 10 people in it, you need to place emergency lighting blocks to let people evacuate the floor as soon as possible.Industry : Web games, gamification, emergency lighting, electronics, construction
Green Quiz Case Study
Green Quiz is an intellectual game that provides you with interesting facts and information about our natural environment and its protection, to become more environmentally conscious, and to get a fair estimate of your own eco-knowledge.Industry : Education
Q: What game engines do you work with?
A: We develop games and gamified apps using cocos2D, Unity 3D, Objective-C and our proprietary Elinext engine.
Q: On which platforms do you port gamification applications?
A: We offer cross-platform porting of gamified apps, including desktop, web, mobile, tablet and TV.
Q: What are the applicable areas of gamification?
A: Gamification is widely used in advertising, marketing, education, entertainment, healthcare, retail, recruiting, training, HR management, etc.
Q: Do you implement quality assurance procedures (including security testing, performance testing, etc.) for gamification projects?
A: Yes. QA is a mandatory part of the software development process at Elinext Group.
Q: Can I have a look at the list of your customers?
Q: How can I start working with you?