- Case studies
Elinext Group has been developing applications for the Android mobile platform since the early rise of the platform in 2007. Elinext Group software developers excel in the development for the most fragmented mobile operating system; our applications and mobile optimized websites support all screen resolutions of the Android-based smart phones and tablet PCs. Having wide experience when it comes to the development for all conventional devices, Elinext Group is proud to have a number of successfully delivered apps for custom Android devices. Our first Android apps were B2B solutions for different industries, including restaurants, games, food retail and real estate. Please, have a look at our case studies to learn more about our expertise in Android app development.
Client oriented project management has always been a priority for Elinext Group. From initial engagement to product delivery – everything we do, we do it for you, be it server end or client end. Make sure to look through our working models and a following list of Android app development services.
- Android phone application development
- Android tablet application development
- Mobile website development
- Cross platform development
- Game development for Android devices
- Application porting from iOS to Android
- Application porting from Android phones to Android tablets
- Android app design
- Android Market compliance, acceptance readjustment
- Integration of standard mobile solutions into Android apps
- App development for original Android devices
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers, designers and testers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone. We are very flexible with communication and easily adopt new ways to make our clients comfortable while working with us
- It is up to our clients to decide the level of involvement in the development
- It is up to our clients to provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- We organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist to publish to the Google Play Store
Dine Case Study
Dine is an application designed both for iPhone and iPad. It is a culinary diary that allows record menus and dishes with beautiful photos, search them by date or guests and share them on Facebook.Industry : Utility
Sujet Case Study
Sujet is an optimized for iPhone5 mobile application for composition of all the most frequent SMS and emails in a few finger movements.Industry : Utility
Paris Capitale Magazine Case Study
The customer wanted an application for the Paris Capitale magazine with integration into the iOS Newsstand, and the ability to purchase and download magazine issues, as well as the possibility to sign up for subscription.Industry : Mass Media, Publishing, Luxury, Travel
Pantene Pro-V Game Case Study
Pantene Pro V game is an augmented reality mobile application for the iPad intended for in-store promotion of Procter & Gamble’s famous shampoo brand. Shop visitors get an iPad and are invited to play the game demonstrating the power of Pro V capsules that nourish and protect hair from root to tip.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
Ariel Deep Down Cleaning Case Study
Deep Down Cleaning is an entertaining interactive Augmented Reality game. It is created for in-store promotion of the new P&G’s Ariel with Micro Boosters. The app shows that Ariel can pass the sunlight test demonstrating cleaning superiority and best removal of deep stains.Industry : Mobile games, marketing, advertising
Q: Do I need to have Linux installed in my computer to review and test an application or to publish it to the Android Market?
A: No, an Android smartphone or tablet will suffice for that.
Q: Does Elinext Group have staff designers and graphic artists or do I need to provide the graphics?
A: Elinext Group has staff designers and graphic artists and will be happy to offer their services. However, an app development quote can be lower in case all the graphics are provided by the client.
Q: How can I get engaged in Android app development?
A: Get in touch with Elinext Group
Q: If an application is developed for Android, what is the approximate additional time required to build an iOS version?
A: From our experience, on average it takes 50% more time to develop an iOS version.
Q: Can your developers utilize a task tracking system of my choice?
A: Elinext Group developers will ensure maximum comfort for our clients, including the use of any third-party task tracking system.
Q: What are typical Android apps?
- - Location based Apps
- - Mobile employee collaboration
- - Coupons and special offers
- - Remote reporting tools
- - GPS tracking
- - Mobile payment systems
- - QR code scanning and processing
- - Catalogs and databases
Q: Besides Android Software Development Kit, what other development tools and technologies do you use?
- - Cocoa Touch / Objective C Java
- - Xcode IDE Eclipse
- - Interface Builder XML
- - Test Projects, Automatic Testing
- - Android Media
- - Audio Player
- - Video Player
- - Animations
- - Connectivity Manager
- - Secure Coding
- - Audio/Video Streaming
- - Java Memory Leaks
- - XML Parsing SAX, Pull
- - Threading Java Threads,Cconcurrent
- - Accelerometer
- - GPS
- - Google Android Maps