- Case studies
Elinext Group has been developing applications for the Android mobile platform since the early rise of the platform in 2007. Elinext Group software developers excel in the development for the most fragmented mobile operating system; our applications and mobile optimized websites support all screen resolutions of the Android-based smart phones and tablet PCs. Having wide experience when it comes to the development for all conventional devices, Elinext Group is proud to have a number of successfully delivered apps for custom Android devices. Our first Android apps were B2B solutions for different industries, including restaurants, games, food retail and real estate. Please, have a look at our case studies to learn more about our expertise in Android app development.
Client oriented project management has always been a priority for Elinext Group. From initial engagement to product delivery – everything we do, we do it for you, be it server end or client end. Make sure to look through our working models and a following list of Android app development services.
- Android phone application development
- Android tablet application development
- Mobile website development
- Cross platform development
- Game development for Android devices
- Application porting from iOS to Android
- Application porting from Android phones to Android tablets
- Android app design
- Android Market compliance, acceptance readjustment
- Integration of standard mobile solutions into Android apps
- App development for original Android devices
You have a project
We work on the project
- You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
- We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
- If it looks reasonable to you, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
- We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers, designers and testers
- The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone. We are very flexible with communication and easily adopt new ways to make our clients comfortable while working with us
- It is up to our clients to decide the level of involvement in the development
- It is up to our clients to provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
- We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
- We organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
- Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist to publish to the Google Play Store
Stiftung Theodora Case Study
The final product of the development is an application for Android tablets that is aimed to entertain children through gaming experience. It contains puzzle game, painting game and funny photo editor.Industry : Entertainment
Mobile application for iOS “LingJob” Case Study
LingJob is a mobile application that allows you to create technical texts, articles on different subjects, and even a resume, as well as translations from any language. With the help of this application, the user can choose one of the most suitable works at a reasonable price. The convenient and reliable system of payment orders is integrated in the application.Industry : Utility
Mobile App for iOS and Asteroid Market Case Study
The final product of development is an application for Asteroid devices, a social jukebox with over 20 million tracks to play from new hits to classic albums. Once you’ve found some favorites, add them to your collection or put them in a playlist. If you’re going to lose signal, just sync to your device and listen offline. It’s possible to follow friends, artists and other music lovers to see what they’re playing.Industry : Entertainment
Flower Monitoring Mobile App Case Study
Flower monitoring tool is a mobile application with the help of which you receive an alert in real time when one of your plants has special water, fertilizer, light or temperature needs. Using the application, the user can select their plants from the database developed by botanists in the Cloud. More than 6000 varieties are listed and custom advice is given on maintaining each plant.Industry : Lifestyle
Pap Vacancies Case Study
Pap vacancies is a mobile application with a convenient and modern UI for people who want to get information about hotels, flats, shale in the mountains, open beautiful places/regions in France with the possibility to see all the photos and to reach/contact owner or to rent the place directly.Industry : Travel & Local
Q: Do I need to have Linux installed in my computer to review and test an application or to publish it to the Android Market?
A: No, an Android smartphone or tablet will suffice for that.
Q: Does Elinext Group have staff designers and graphic artists or do I need to provide the graphics?
A: Elinext Group has staff designers and graphic artists and will be happy to offer their services. However, an app development quote can be lower in case all the graphics are provided by the client.
Q: How can I get engaged in Android app development?
A: Get in touch with Elinext Group
Q: If an application is developed for Android, what is the approximate additional time required to build an iOS version?
A: From our experience, on average it takes 50% more time to develop an iOS version.
Q: Can your developers utilize a task tracking system of my choice?
A: Elinext Group developers will ensure maximum comfort for our clients, including the use of any third-party task tracking system.
Q: What are typical Android apps?
- - Location based Apps
- - Mobile employee collaboration
- - Coupons and special offers
- - Remote reporting tools
- - GPS tracking
- - Mobile payment systems
- - QR code scanning and processing
- - Catalogs and databases
Q: Besides Android Software Development Kit, what other development tools and technologies do you use?
- - Cocoa Touch / Objective C Java
- - Xcode IDE Eclipse
- - Interface Builder XML
- - Test Projects, Automatic Testing
- - Android Media
- - Audio Player
- - Video Player
- - Animations
- - Connectivity Manager
- - Secure Coding
- - Audio/Video Streaming
- - Java Memory Leaks
- - XML Parsing SAX, Pull
- - Threading Java Threads,Cconcurrent
- - Accelerometer
- - GPS
- - Google Android Maps